Saturday, June 20, 2009

the hydrogen jukebox playlist 6-20-09

artist - release - track

1. tommy guerrero - a little bit of somethin' - four trk samba
2. greg weeks - slightly west ep - unsettled (by the sun)
3. fleet foxes - fleet foxes - ragged wood
4. the flaming lips - yoshimi wins: live radio sessions - can't get you out of my head
5. pink floyd - 1967: the first 3 singles - see emily play
6. voice of the seven woods - voice of the seven woods - the fire in my head
7. make up - i want some - pow! to the people
8. sonic youth - daydream nation: deluxe version - teen age riot
9. school of seven bells - alpinisms - half asleep
10. fever ray - fever ray - when i grow up
11. call & response - call & response - i know you want me
12. flying lotus - los angeles - gng bng
13. black moth super rainbow - eating us - twin of myself
14. los destellos - v/a: the roots of chicha: psychedelic cumbias from peru - a patricia

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thoroughly enjoyed this show. First time listening, called in to get the playlist, and liked 98% of what I heard. Screw it, I liked 100%. Heard unfamilar and comfortable tunes. Once again, happy to have found you. ezekial/susan