Saturday, February 14, 2009

the hydrogen jukebox 02-14-09 playlist

artist - album - title
1. tommy guerrero - a little bit of somethin’ - four trk samba
2. love - da capo - she comes in colors
3. black tambourine - complete recordings - can’t explain
4. swervedriver - raise - pile-up
5. my bloody valentine - you made me realize ep - drive it all over me
6. lemonheads - it’s a shame about ray (reissue) - confetti
7. no age - weirdo rippers - my life’s alright without you
8. times new viking - rip it off - revelant: now
9. dmx krew - nu romantix - mouse
10. death cab for cutie - narrow stairs - I will posses your heart
11. wooden shjips - wooden shjips - we ask you to ride
12. blonde redhead - 23 - dr. strangeluv
13. golden boots - the winter of our discotheque - heatwave
14. grey daturas - dead in the woods - she was the cutie of camp cooke
15. crystal antlers - crystal antlers ep - owl

0 comments: